I just received my new Frabill’s F1 Storm F1 Storm Jacket. I needed a lighter jacket for those days that aren’t really that cold, but you get that weather that blows through. I haven’t had a chance to wear it outdoors yet, but I’ll report back when I do.
Edit: I have had several occasions this year to wear this jacket and here’s my impressions: As far as keeping me dry & warm? Flawless! I’ve even had it on one day on Clear Lake while it rained ALL day! My only concern was this: Although it held up just fine, it seemed a little light while traveling 60-70mph in a Bass boat. ,..and well, getting crap every once in awhile from buddies about the cool light baby blue color. Maybe I should’ve gone with the darker blue or green?
Frabill’s F1 Storm Gear is built for anglers that know all about overheating. Coastal and freshwater bass anglers are subjected to some of the worst weather imaginable. When it’s pouring rain, but the thermometer still reads 80-degrees or higher, you can get drenched on the inside even if your raingear keeps outside moisture out. Frabill developed F-Series raingear with the specific purpose of keeping you dry inside… and out.
F1 Storm Gear will be available as separates to personalize fit. Jackets come in two colors, rich forest green and coastal blue; hybrid pants in an earthen tan that matches both jacket colors with style and class.
- Two Layer waterproof, windproof, breathable lightweight rip-stop shell
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane with 10,000 MM hydrostatic resistance
- 100% seam sealed
- Large pockets with zipper closure and storm flaps
- Dual external storm flaps with rain gutter over main zipper
- Two-way adjustable, waterproof hood with reinforced brim/sun visor
- Ergonomic curved sleeves
- External adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Chest D-ring to attach tools and side seam D-ring for tether cord kill switch
- Adjustable bungee cord at hem
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on back
Model – Storm Jacket-Series
Size Chart – Available in SM, MED, LRG, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Style – Coastal Blue or Forest Green