For ONIX and ION users, there are even more bells and whistles in the shape of SmartStrike, an SD card-based cartography product from Humminbird LakeMaster, currently available for nine different North American regions, including Dakotas/Nebraska, Great Lakes, Great Plains, Midsouth States, Minnesota, Southeast States, Western States, Wisconsin and Woods/Rainy. The full capabilities of SmartStrike can be used on any HD LakeMaster maps in these regional software packages.
That’s exactly what SmartStrike does.
- Time of day
- Water conditions
- Cloud cover
- Sun & current exposure
Humminbird’s Cross Touch™ offers Multi-Gesture Control, which allows menu navigation and feature activation with a tap, swipe or pinch. Going a step forward in fail-safe operation for mission-critical angling and boating, ONIX also features redundant, traditional touchpad controls for complete control in bad weather.
- HD Side Imaging/HD Down Imaging (ONIX 8 SI & ONIX 10 SI)
- DualBeam PLUS™ Sonar w/SwitchFire™
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Internal Precision GPS
- Built-In Tri-Fuel™ Cartography, including Navionics®, C-MAP® by Jeppesen® and Humminbird® charts
- C-MAP® 4D High Resolution Bathymetry by Jeppesen®
- Navionics® Gold/HotMaps™ Platinum™
- Humminbird® LakeMaster®
- Humminbird® AutoChart™
- Humminbird® SmartStrike™
- Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link™
- Low-, medium- or high-frequency CHIRP, exclusive to Humminbird®
- 360 Imaging™
- IP Marine Camera